A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Reflection of a Fallen Feather
Trapped in a mysterious labyrinth – explore crystalline caves, dim dungeons, and subterranean forested lakes in a quest to uncover an exit to the surface. Jump, smash, swim, and manipulate the environment to unveil artifacts used to access new areas or to strengthen your party in battle against the dangerous hordes wandering the labyrinth. To survive, transform into defeated enemies, and mix and match enemy abilities to create custom classes for your characters.
- become the enemy—50 playable character types
- full character customization—150 unique character abilities
- hidden loot—dozens of unique accessories and tools
- interactive open-world environment
- fast-paced battle system—identify and exploit enemy weaknesses
- 2 GB RAM
- 110 MB storage for Windows or 300 MB storage for Linux / MacOS
- Windows only: .Net Framework 4 and XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0 (will be installed with the game)
What's new with v1.6?
- MacOS compatibility.
- Vertical map change won't reset enemies - defeated enemies stay defeated until the player moves to a new "block."
- Nest pressure plates unlock more areas.
- Mirror Maze simplified.
- More time to read text during intro and endings.
- Removed button prompt to advance text.
What's new with v1.5?
- Can continue the game when defeated in most battles
- Removed Catacomb invisible warps
- Black Tortoise health adjusted down
- Fixed recurring Mazura battle glitch when reloading game
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.